So I thought this week I would take a trip down memory lane and compare my pregnancies thus far.
- Starting weight: 197
- 40wks: 238
- Workouts-None, I stopped once the 1st trimester lazys kicked in.
- Eating: I lived by the eating for 2!!! I gave in to every craving and lived it up with food.
- Health: I did have high blood pressure and a lot of fluid built up on my body. Anemic and on iron.
- Starting weight :209
- 29 wks 224
- Workouts- Ran a 5k at 15wks, keeping up with Pump it classes twice a week and pushing to get at least 2 additional days added in.
- Eating: I make better food decisions, I’m human and will give in to some cravings but I’m more aware of what I’m eating.
- Health: No high blood pressure or meds this time!!!! Anemic and on iron.
I can see some difference in most of my pics but I can really tell a difference in how I feel and my energy levels. Now that I’m in my 3rd trimester I can’t lie I am feeling every bit of being pregnant. But this go around seemed to go by faster and wasn’t as uncomfortable. (this may change in the next few months lol)